G-Touch Activity Touch Table Care Solution
Genee introduced the new G-Touch 55″ 4K Ruby Touchscreen, which after significant R&D, became the perfect fit for the activity table. This was mainly due to the size being big enough for multiple users to use the touchscreen at the same time, and also being small enough to store and move around establishments with ease. The touch screen also comes with a built-in Windows PC, which allows you to use the touch table as a normal functioning desktop. The G-Touch® screen has durable and toughened safety glass, which can be easily cleaned and will not be damaged. It also features:
- 2 x 15w built in speakers loud enough for noisy rooms.
- HD video conferencing camera, allowing residents to video call families and friends and for staff to video conference with other care home sites.
- A built-in PC, which allows users to access the range of software and Apps curated specifically for residents. The built-in PC also allows staff to use the touchscreens as a fully functioning computer.
- Android 8.0 built-in, allowing thousands of additional Apps to be selected and added to the touchscreen as required.
- Wi-Fi giving the flexibility for the solution to be moved from area to area without concern about network ports.
- A range of inputs and outputs to connect additional peripherals, if required.
The Electric Trolley
The G-Touch® Activity Table would not be complete without a stand suitable for multiple uses. The most common way to mount a touchscreen is on the wall, however, we wanted to create a flexible solution that wouldn’t limit the usability. We created a mobile stand that can be electronically adjusted by height and offers 90-degree angle adjustment from vertical to horizontal, allowing easy access for chairs and wheel chairs. With the majority of mountable stands usually not allowing for horizontal positioning, we wanted to ensure our solution could be horizontally functional, as well as it being adjustable to a lower height for wheelchair suitability. The electric trolley is lightweight, built with a strong steel structure, and is designed for intense daily use. The stand can easily be moved from room to room on its 4 four integrated castors with the addition of locking brakes, for safety and security.
The software user interface was a critical factor when developing the G-Touch® Activity Table. As soon as the touchscreen is turned on, the system loads into a tablet-style front-end with multiple icons. These icons contain the software and applications used on a daily basis without the need for a PC-style login. The software is curated by our software team depending on your uses.
With the G-Touch® Activity Table being so versatile it is suitable for a range of different markets such as;
S.E.N schools and individual requirement
Depending on the market, staff can use the Activity Table for training, as the large format displays allow multiple staff to see and engage with the session. In addition, the built-in Windows PC allows for the full Microsoft Office Suite to be utilised without the need for an external device. You can even plug in a memory stick to give an interactive presentation and annotate over it as you go along. Highlight the latest news and display messages to staff and visitors by turning the Activity Table into digital signage.
- What Does the G-Touch® Activity Table Include?
- G-Touch® Ruby interactive display.
- Genee Electric High / Low with Flip functionality.
- Built in PC with over 30 apps pre-installed.
- 5 Years’ Onsite Warranty.
- Delivered and tested on site by us.
- Online Training and instructional videos.
- Support from our internal UK based teams.